Friday, June 14, 2013

Blue Star Ribbon Snow Crystal Heart

Blue star,
Sense of beauty that touches my soul,
Chills all over my body ...
See, hear, feel the pleasure ..

Blue star,
Keep it safe for me a little time,
Frees me homesick ...
Longs stored,
Who asked to be released ...

This feeling is disturbing my sleep lena ..
This longing is not, is not the usual miss ...

Snow crystals,
Wherever your cold leach into mindaku,
Upset injected romance ...
Radiating, stabbing, continue to the heart,
The great taste, lepaskanlahku of this warm winter,
I'm willing to miss your love ...
Help me, free me from feeling that mendakapku ...

These feelings interfere with my lena ...
This is not a nostalgic longing is not unusual ...
agarku give me your hand can reach it ...

During his stay in months ... Goodbye ... Goodbye .. month .. aan aan ...

The sun, the time has come for us met,
Last night a miserable day ...
Hopefully, will not be repeated again last night ...
The sun, the time has come for us met,
Overnight wriggle my soul ...
Hopefully, will not be repeated again last night ...

Why, why do not you deleted sake only ...
Instead you meratah, body and soul ..
While you're there, peace will not stop, into the hearts are restless ...

Goodbye ... Goodbye moon moon.
blue star live

No comments:

Post a Comment